cars for sale!!!!

the timing just sucks...robin's car is in need of replacement so bad...and we can't afford two cars right now...we're still paying for 3 colleges and 2 weddings..we'll be in good shape next yr! the thing is you could prob get it for 12.5ish

Last edited:
Yea I told you Mazda told me I could have it for 13K. I have no clue why I didnt jump on that. The G sucks in the snow.

by the way, how come every mazdaspeed 6 I find is an 06? Did they not make alot of 07's because I've only seen 1 for sale over a 6 week period on autotrader, vehix, carmax, ebay, and automobile.com? i've found about 25 different speed6's within that time from, but all are from 06, except for one. Also, speed 3's are not starting to pop up every where too.

by the way, how come every mazdaspeed 6 I find is an 06? Did they not make alot of 07's because I've only seen 1 for sale over a 6 week period on autotrader, vehix, carmax, ebay, and automobile.com? i've found about 25 different speed6's within that time from, but all are from 06, except for one. Also, speed 3's are not starting to pop up every where too.
There was only supposed to be one production year of the MS6 but it's release was delayed. Normally an 06 car is available in the fall of 05 but the MS6 wasn't available until the winter of 06. I bought my brand new 06 in February of 07 and that is when the 07s started making it to the showroom. By fall of 07 all the new 07s were gone. So it technically had about a year and a half running time, mostly due to poor marketing and slow sales. The majority of the cars were 06s. Plus, people that bought theirs in 07 will have another year before their leases are up. FYI, there is no difference between the 06 and 07.

I've got an '07... *shrug*

Back