Cars & Coffee...March 5th

it's unlikely, but I may be there as well, depends on if I can get the G8 cleaned up or not.

copied from vadriven:

CARS & COFFEE VIRGINIA BEACH @ La Promenade Shops

CCheader1.png

CARS & COFFEE VIRGINIA BEACH

WHEN: The first Saturday of every month from 7:30am - 10am. Next C&C Saturday March 5th, 2011

WHERE:
La Promenade Shops
1860 Laskin Road
Virginia Beach, VA

See www.carsandcoffeevirginiabeach.com for updates and directions via google maps

Cars & Coffee is held on the first Saturday of every month.... Sunday or the following Saturday rain dates depending on forecast.

Originally started in Irvine, CA at a strip mall on the PCH, the Cars & Coffee idea has steadily spread to various areas across the country. Here in Virginia Beach we have the beach, we have the sports cars in the area, and we have plenty of coffee so it seemed a logical fit to start a Cars & Coffee event around here.... This is an informal hangout for mature car enthusiasts who enjoy an early morning drive and a cup of coffee.

Are you normally busy on Saturdays with a list of honey-do's or family commitments? Well that's perfectly fine because you can be back home before your spouse is even up
wink.gif
Enjoy your car hobby and still enjoy the rest of your day.

Cars & Coffee Virginia beach is held at La Promenade shops off of Laskin road which has ample parking, pleasant surroundings, and a Starbucks on location.

Check out www.carsandcoffeevirginiabeach.com for directions and updates etc.

Group link on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...15284668486129

PS: You don't need a fancy car to come and enjoy!

oh snap. mighty early for me to be down at the beach. maybe i'll catch it when i'm in the 757 visiting family.

jason........thanks for posting the info for my non-facebook havin ass

oh snap. mighty early for me to be down at the beach. maybe i'll catch it when i'm in the 757 visiting family.

jason........thanks for posting the info for my non-facebook havin ass

there's one in williamsburg too the third sat of the month. maybe it's time for you to get a facebook!

where are you located? If you're on the peninsula, dude at Bowditch Suzuki on the corner of Harpersville and Jefferson does em for a great price. I think I paid around 50 mounted and balanced a while back. Does stretches as well if needed. He goes by 91hatch on vadriven.

Last edited:
guess i wont be making it out. ive been waiting on leonard all morning and he's still at the car wash... (deadhorse

word. you ever go to the w'burg meet? if you do, text me...i may go too. you got my number? i think i've got yours from way back in my phone.

ive been to the last 3 in williamsburg

where are you located? If you're on the peninsula, dude at Bowditch Suzuki on the corner of Harpersville and Jefferson does em for a great price. I think I paid around 50 mounted and balanced a while back. Does stretches as well if needed. He goes by 91hatch on vadriven.

pmed him waiting on reply

Back