Carbon vinyl wrap on head unit trim

:
2013 Mazda CX-5 Touring Zeal Red/Moonroof pkg
Haven't done anything on the car for a while. Got some carbon fiber vinyl left over and decided to apply it on the plastic trim around the screen. It is very hard to do because this material (VViViD) is much thicker than the 3M 1080p but their carbon fiber has a gloss coating on top to make look a little nicer. It turns out pretty good to me. But I think it is way easier to just buy that piece in carbon fiber from ebay. Here is the result. Sorry for a poor photo quality picture

Haven't done anything on the car for a while. Got some carbon fiber vinyl left over and decided to apply it on the plastic trim around the screen. It is very hard to do because this material (VViViD) is much thicker than the 3M 1080p but their carbon fiber has a gloss coating on top to make look a little nicer. It turns out pretty good to me. But I think it is way easier to just buy that piece in carbon fiber from ebay. Here is the result. Sorry for a poor photo quality picture

You might want to visit Gatorwraps. Professionals there will be able to address all your concerns. They have branches and installers located in just about every large city.

Good job. Do you mind showing what kind of knife you used?

Back