Carbon Fiber hatch?

P5_Boricua

Contributor
:
2003 Mazda P5
Do they even make these? Just wondering because I just got a carbon fiber hood so I was thinkin of getting the hatch also (if they make them) I cant find it on google so my hopes arnt up bu thaught it wouldnt hurt to ask the wise minds at protege5.com

email Isport Composites or contact them on here and see if they can get their hands on one and make a mold for you. Doesn't hurt to try but they will probably only do it if there was a high demand for it

thanks ill see what i can uncover, who knows maybe a gb if I can get enough people interested

I think there was a place in Nor Cal that tried doing them and also a roof cap, but I don't know if it ever got off the ground.

There are some Carbon Spoilers I know, Not sure if they were Canadian Options or what. I found a Carbon drivers window control panel off of one, but havent found other carbon parts

Don't hold your breath. People will say they want one, then back out when it comes time to pay up. Most won't like the $600+ bill.

yea Ive seen the speed3's with cf hatches but I'll probably just paint mine gloss black or something. less of a hassle

yea Ive seen the speed3's with cf hatches but I'll probably just paint mine gloss black or something. less of a hassle

FTL.. If you cant afford the real thing don't do it at all.Really hate when ppl do that remind's me of all the honda's I see down in jersey :)

Naw Imma paint it gloss black to match the roof and lips imma put on it, I was just wondering about the CF hatch out of curiosity but if Imma have to get it custome made then nevermind, too much of a hassle and probably out of my budget.

If anything, just do the roof...it is really distracting with anything else, and honestly, painting the hatch will not flow at all with the roof...

Yea, I say definitely go red and paint match...maybe this pic will help...it just does not flow...

fhgfhgfhg-2.jpg

fhgfhgfhg-3.jpg

Back