Car in for Fuel Pump TSB.(Wrong TSB?) Any Mazda Techs?

sierra248

Contributor
:
2007 MazdaSpeed3
Took my 07 Mazdaspeed3 into Mazda today and wanted to get the Fuel Pump TSB that my car was within VIN range of. Manager said he couldn't do it that there was an even newer ECU update. On My receipt it says:

Cause:
f0010xfx Powertrain Control Module - Reflashing
Parts 28275 f0010xfx 0.30 updated PCM to current calibration.

Anyone have any idea if this would include all ECU updates mazda wants you to do including the Fuel Pump Reflash or is this something else and I need to go down to Mazda again.

Car did feel nice and powerful and making power in upper ranges it didn't before.

Thanks in Advance for anyone helps.
Tom

pretty sure its not all tsb's cause there is a tsb for that wiper cowl rattle and they cant reflash plastic lol

Took my 07 Mazdaspeed3 into Mazda today and wanted to get the Fuel Pump TSB that my car was within VIN range of. Manager said he couldn't do it that there was an even newer ECU update. On My receipt it says:

Cause:
f0010xfx Powertrain Control Module - Reflashing
Parts 28275 f0010xfx 0.30 updated PCM to current calibration.

Anyone have any idea if this would include all ECU updates mazda wants you to do including the Fuel Pump Reflash or is this something else and I need to go down to Mazda again.

Car did feel nice and powerful and making power in upper ranges it didn't before.

Thanks in Advance for anyone helps.
Tom

The latest ECU update (at any given point in time) will included all relevant fixes.

FWIW, the dealer has no control over what ECU update will be applied to your car. The computer will inform the tech if there is an update and ask permission to procede if there is one.

Back