Car got broken into! On Thanksgiving no less.

BLACKOUT

:
Mazda 5 touring
I went down to clean my wheels noticed glass behind my car and looked and see that the window was broken.(pissed) Damn people(fu) didn't even want to get into the glove box or steal the HID headlight bulbs sitting within arms reach, the only thing they were interested in was the temp. tags. Only had the car a week and a half, never had this issue with the '06 that looked a hell of a lot better with more stuff to steal then the '08. What makes it worse is that ours is the only car that had this happen.Also making it Thanksgiving, no one is open to get a quote on the window or even be able to fix it. (argh)

Attachments

• PB260015.JPG
    PB260015.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 243
  • PB260014.JPG
    PB260014.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 229
  • PB260013.JPG
    PB260013.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 225
Sh!t (chair)... and for the temp tags? Is that something common in that side of the Country?

Sorry man, best of luck!

FWIW get the loved ones to keep enjoying the day, getting more upset won't fix it I'm afraid :(

thanks for all the support, hope all you enjoy your thanksgiving,also man i tell you that those back windows a cheap i'm looking at $480-620 without insurance but my deductable is only $250 but still kinda hard when you don't have the money and also it started to rain today so i got me a nice black bag taped on :(

that sucks. still got the new car smell and you have to sport a plastic bag.

i am a firm believer in karma though. the bigger someone messes up, the bigger their eventual punishment. whoever did it, will get caught with stolen plates one day and get charged with a felony.

so here is an update all the glass places in western us doesn't even have a rear window not even the dealership's near me the closest place is somewhere in Pennsylvania(scratch)i don't know how that can be possible, so now i have to wait till Wednesday to get my window put in just a bunch of BS but what can you do

that sucks dude....a good reason to make sure it stays where the plate should be i guess.....i hate people

I feel your pain bro, That s*** sucks balls when you go to jump in for a drive and your window is bashed in and dash ripped out. Just be glad it was only the window smashed. it coulda been a lot worse

So sorry about what happened my friend.

I can relate as I have experienced the same way back then, 3 break-ins to be exact, all of which stereos were targetted. If its not the quarter glass that was broken, it would be a mangled door lock.

What comes around, goes around. These people will get their (moon) burned (boom03) pretty soon.

Sorry to hear the bad news.

Here in Texas dealers typically mount temp tags as a license plate. Many cars have dark tint. A temp tag may not be visible behind the tint and sometimes scotch tapes may damage the tint.

damn that sux. your in beaverton too...its usually not a crime filled area.

oregon has all kinds of meth heads trying to steal catalytic converters, tags, license plates, wheels...etc.

tint is the way to go man.

damn that sux. your in beaverton too...its usually not a crime filled area.

oregon has all kinds of meth heads trying to steal catalytic converters, tags, license plates, wheels...etc.

tint is the way to go man.

yeah i know i just need to get the money now my old 5 had it and no problems but all my money went to get a new window that just got put in today(cabpatch) thank god

Back