sale18.jpg

sale19.jpg

rims01.jpg

rims02.jpg

rims03.jpg

rims04.jpg

rims05.jpg

Last edited:
Prices...willing to ship smaller items or is that a no...

If so...I wouldn't mind the oil cap/door sills/harness bar...

Last edited:
NOOOOO man! Sorry not gonna guilt trip you. Seriously, your P5 was/is one of my favorites :( Sad to see it go.

Man, I NEED that dg cf radio trim bad. Haven't seen it come up for sale in a while. I hate the the dg piece that is entirely cf, so I want the strips. Let me know if you don't get a local buyer for them, or can ship them my way. They shouldn't be hardly anything to ship...

Again, sad to see this one go. Best of luck to you in your next endeavor Chris. I know it'll be madd tyte jdm y0!

the red tow hook is it from ur front... if so.....i wanna grab it...unless sumwun got to it first.....LMK shoots den

Why I don't ship to the mainland:

My work days consist M-F 730a - 800p
Saturday Sundays are varied from all day or half days.

I do not have time to find boxes, wrap up items and get a shipping quote from various companies.... I don't even have time to come on forums anymore! Even the small parts might even cost more to ship than what I am actually selling them for.

Sorry about that guys.

Why I don't ship to the mainland:

My work days consist M-F 730a - 800p
Saturday Sundays are varied from all day or half days.

I do not have time to find boxes, wrap up items and get a shipping quote from various companies.... I don't even have time to come on forums anymore! Even the small parts might even cost more to ship than what I am actually selling them for.

Sorry about that guys.

Completely understandable...good luck with the sale, and if you end up needing a buyer for that harness bar...let me know...

subbed.... i'll call you on the first when i get some extra flow
dibs on harness bar... you know im good for it

Last edited:
sup C,

hope you enjoying your new ride.

how much for the floor mats and the sills?

kden.

hey does anyone want to swap interior pieces? Mine are painted red. Good for a side project.

K sorry, I sent that in a rush on my phone last night.

But yes, looking to trade interior panels (radio, door handles, ac vents) for stock setup. These were painted red professionally by a friend a while ago. They have some nicks and probably has to be re-done.

For sale soon also:
GT-Spec 4 point trunk cage (wagon's only)
Cusco strut tower bar
AutoExe carbon fiber intake (*cry*)
DG motorsports CF mirror overlays (might have to trade for plastic pieces, I can't get them off!)
Samco Hoses (red)
Corbeau a4 seats
Corbeau 5 point harness

(lol2)

What if I send you a box for the GT Spec trunk cage...and whenever you want you can send them out...could be a week...could be a month...whenever it conviniences you???

This is my last effort...lol...if not I will leave your thread alone...

Back