car broken into

Well, it finally happened. Just when you least expect it, parked in one of the cleanest, safest, most expensive suburbs in California, someone breaks in and takes the stereo, sub, and all.

Lame. And I was just gearing up to sell it and buy a truck. So, in the interest of keeping it "factory" for good resale, I'd like to buy someone's factory MP3 player and sub. Anyone have one for sale?

Luckily, they didn't break any windows, and the dash isn't really damaged either- just the big main facia is pulled out. Looks like they slim jimmed the window and wore gloves, the cop couldn't pull a single print except my own from the driver door.

Let me know if someone is willingto part with their factory player.

u didn't have an alarm? If u did, did they pop the hood and cut the wires to the alrm? Or did they just unlock the door and hop in and take your s***?

Also I'm sorry that that happeend to u, I'd be extremly pissed :mad: especially on my car, i love my car. :D

I have a 91' crx that has had 2 stereos and 2 sets of 17" racing harts stolen off of it, so I feel your pain. I remember a while back seeing someone on here wanting to sell there stock subwoofer. Do a search, you might come up with something.

Sorry

i haven't seen a stock sub for sale in a while, but it totally sucks that they got into your ride!!!!!!:mad: :wtf: (rant) (flame) (pissed) (argh) (fight) (scratch)

You can buy the sub from kenwood I think, but the deck is prolly discontinued. sux that your car got broken in to, yea why diddnt the alarm go off? mine goes off if you sneeze next to it.
thief >(nuts)

1.for the headunit: (Z828), Z919 is discontinued
0000-81-C03A

2.sub kit:
0000-81-C18

3.bracket kit for sub:
0000-81-C10

4.harness:
0000-81-C13

good luck.

I've got a sub I'll sell ya. It' s just sitting in my closet. Thought I might get rid of my mp3 one day and put it back in but I,m going to keep it.:)

Back