Canvasback for Mazda5 - Any interest in a group buy?

:
2012 Mazda5 Sport AT
Canvasback is a lightweight cargo and seatback protector. Currently the Minnesota-based company produces a version for the 2006-2010 Mazda5 and a slightly modified one for the 2012+ Mazda5. I've been in contact with the company about setting up a group buy. Before they go any further they'd like to know how many people are interested, as they've not done this before. I may see if any Mazda3 people want in on a version of their own, but for right now let's go with the Mazda5. This thread is to talk about the product and determine if there's anyone who would be interested in jumping in. If you are, post here and say "Yes" and include your model year. If we get enough people together we can move it to the Group Buy forum and go from there. I'm posting this here for now to get as much attention as possible. The normal price is $159 with free shipping.

Here are links and pictures:

2006-2010

2012+

Our custom fit cargo liner beautifully protects the cargo space and back of seats for the Mazda 5. Loved by dog owners, gardeners and sport enthusiasts, the Canvasback cargo protector keeps the floor and back of seats protected from dirt, water, scuffs, pet hair, etc. Available in a variety of colors including fun prints like Hawaiian, Camouflage and Tan Plaid.
fabrics.jpg

This liner has latch cut outs and child restraint cuts behind the 3rd 50/50 bench seat. Zipper allows for split seating. Pictures are of the 2010. Basically it's the same liner. It has slightly different curves behind the 3rd seat.

If vehicle has leather behind the back of the 2nd seats (buckets), self adhesive velcro will be needed to adhere liner to seat. Please make sure to let us know if you have leather.

a64735d131cfc97a58c6e3_l.jpg

a64735d131cfca4b35b1a0_l.jpg

a64735d131cfcaeb2ecf48_l.jpg

a64735d131cfcb728e6e9d_l.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, I would be interested (2012 M5 GT). Also would be interested in back seat covers. We put booster seats in them and noticing wear on the leather. thanks!

Now THERE'S a great way to protect the 2nd row from the feetsies of those in the 3rd row! I like it but I will have to refrain. Now if they made a way to turn the entire interior into a Glad bag I could pick up and throw away taking all the gravel, goldfish, sucker sticks and wrappers with it then I'd be SOLD!!

I will start shopping for a M5 in a few weeks - I plan to purchase a canvasback once I get a car, but that could be 2 months.

If this hasn't kicked off by the time I get a 5, I'll join.

I'd also be interested if only they included the covers for the back of the two front seats. My little one loves to use them as foot rests. Given I already have the OEM cargo liner (which btw I love and strongly recommend) having protection on only the two center row seat backs is not worth it for me.

Back