Can only post in this section

6K still looks white on the road and doesn't have a purple hue. If you really care about the HID "look", get the 5000k. If you care about the light output, get the 4500K.

sic77 said:
sorry to have to post this here but i cant post anywhere else either. my question is which hid's do you guys prefer? i am looking into getting a set and would like to get some feedback on the diff. temps of the group below. thanks guys. this is off of the the xenon expert site.
3000K = Great light output (3400 lumens), Yellow, excellent for bad weather.
4500K = Great light output (3400 lumens), White, best performance
5000K = Great light output (3200 lumens), Pure white, very light blue hue. Light still white on the road
6000K = Good light output (3000 lumens) , White with purple hue, best looks

Yeah, if you want best light output, go for 4500 or 5000. However, I have 6000 and they are great. Many times better than stock. Also, Xenon Expert is a great place to buy. That's where I got mine. Very helpful and great customer service.

sic77 said:
and i just get the kit with the same type bulb that is already in the msp correct?

yup, an H4 kit. You'll be losing your high-beams though unless you get a bixenon kit

qualityrockola said:
I cant post either. Got some new wheels on my Pro5 and I cant show them off in the Protege5 lounge or main forum for that matter.

yeah its getting quite annoying i put my FMIC on the car and took a bunch of pictures while i did so and cant start a thread about it

Shadow102 said:
yeah its getting quite annoying i put my FMIC on the car and took a bunch of pictures while i did so and cant start a thread about it

I tried multiple new thread titles the past few days, none of the ones i chose worked until today i guess. I finally posted my thread. So I guess if youre having trouble, keep randomizing your title and it might eventually work. I must have tried 5 or 6 different ones.

On topic, I too cannot post a new thread. Have tried today several times in the Mazda6 section, title was short (MS6 short shifter) so I can't see that as being a problem. When I hit submit it sits there for a minute, then comes up with Cannot Find Server. When I hit the Back button, it shows the Post New Thread screen twice.

this is the feedback and help section....is anyone gonna atleast let us know there working on this?

This is what I posted in another thread: http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2960699#post2960699

I hear ya...Enry...our tech "Tour de force" is always busy with his work so please be patient! In the mean time...It would be really helpful if you guys keep posting updates in this thread.

Also...you can shoot Enry a PM and let him know that your still experiencing problems!

(attn) Here is a little trick you can try if you're having trouble posting new threads:

Post a simple test thread or post with "test" in the title and body. Then go back and "edit" in your original thread or post content.

Works for me! :D

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Antoine said:
(attn) Here is a little trick you can try if you're having trouble posting new threads:

Post a simple test thread or post with "test" in the title and body. Then go back and "edit" in your original thread or post content.

Works for me! :D

the only problem i see with that is how do we change the thread title from post to what we actually want it to be i have never been able to actually change the title of a thread once it has been made

Shadow102 said:
the only problem i see with that is how do we change the thread title from post to what we actually want it to be i have never been able to actually change the title of a thread once it has been made

yeah we aren't allowed to do that for whatever reason.

well i just tried Antoine's method and it didnt work for me.it seems like i can reply anywere but i just cant start a thread.hhmmmmmmmm???

BTW shadow102 thats an awsome sig pic =)

Aaaahhhhh, glad I'm not the only one with this frustrating problem. I can only reply to threads, I can't post a new one.

My experience as a VB admin is that the forums break down when there are too many forums/subforums, although VB won't admit it. This place has clearly gone a little nuts with the forum categories, and given the apparent lack of hacks/add-ons (which is a good decision), the list of other probable causes is short. Good luck dealing with the wonderful VB folks.

people have been calling for subforum consolidation for a really long time :)

the protege section of the forum... THIRTY-SIX subforums, that's insane!

It could be consolidated to this:

-BG (1st/2nd gen) Protege
-BJ (3rd gen) Protege
-Protege How-To
-Protege Forced-Induction

I think there's just no moderator willing to do the work to consolidate all the threads.. but I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be more than happy to volunteer the time/effort to get it done.

little update: i posted a thread in the photo/vid section just made a short title (FMIC install) and put "test" in the post then came back and edited the body. seems to work guess i will have to try a couple more threads

Shadow102 said:
little update: i posted a thread in the photo/vid section just made a short title (FMIC install) and put "test" in the post then came back and edited the body. seems to work guess i will have to try a couple more threads

I was acually able to make a post too, but it was in a totaly off topic sub forum lol.

Good News...The New server is being installed and should be up in a couple days. Transferring to the new server should fix most of these technical problems!

Antoine said:
Good News...The New server is being installed and should be up in a couple days. Transferring to the new server should fix most of these technical problems!

will we be updated to 3.6.x vbulletin too? multiquote and nested quotations = aweesome new features

Back