Can only post in this section

BigB

:
2001 Mazda MP3 #60
Will this work here?

Apparently the only forum I can start a new thread in is this one.... :rolleyes:

try to post the thread that you were going to make in another subforum but change the title up.. was it a long title? try making it smaller. any strange characters? get rid of them.

Maybe if this forum wasn't such a POS it would allow you to not have to find short cuts to creating new posts.

Yes, this forum sucks. It seems to have problems every day.

BigB said:
Maybe if this forum wasn't such a POS it would allow you to not have to find short cuts to creating new posts.

Yes, this forum sucks. It seems to have problems every day.

A lot of problems are vBulletin bugs though, don't just blame the admins for that.

Things like the pages just rendering blank.. happens on any other vB forum I'm on too.

Hopefully they'll upgrade to vB 3.6 soon, it seems to have fixed a few bugs that I've encountered.

I have tried to post new threads in the georgia section and this section and am unable to. It will stall the transfer and then the screen will go white and the url will show up: http://www.msprotege.com/forum/newthread.php The thread never gets posted. So far i have been able to post in the dumpster I have also tried changing the thread title several different times in varying lengths

I'm getting a similar problem shadow, although mine is Firefox trying to download the newthread.php file, and IE just giving me a "The page cannot be displayed". I'm also having the same problem with searching the forum.

Why can't i post a new thread in the Nevada section.. I am really getting anoyed of this... is this the same problem you guys are having? Is anyone else having this problem... WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yep just tried posting a new thread today at work and with IE instead of at home with firefox same issue except IE just gives me and error page

jmv said:
i can't create a thread or search

blah

ditto. tryed to post new thread in a couple different forums and search. neither worked.

well since I can only post here :)

Once again I have to replace a wheel bearing on this POS 2003 LX.
At this reate they are just bearly making it out of 12,000 miles so that they are no under warrenty.

Is there anything that could be causeing wheel bearings to be completely eaten by this car?

1sty said:
well since I can only post here :)

Once again I have to replace a wheel bearing on this POS 2003 LX.
At this reate they are just bearly making it out of 12,000 miles so that they are no under warrenty.

Is there anything that could be causeing wheel bearings to be completely eaten by this car?

wow something is definitely up. I'm on my originals at 79500 miles, no problem

2 rights a left down so far
Right one is going again.

all have gone since the engine swap

No, every time some jerk off tech says "These things never break"
like that does any good when the part only has a 12,000 mile warrenty.

yeah...my search wont work either if its more than one word long, then i get bitched at for not searching lol

hid question

sorry to have to post this here but i cant post anywhere else either. my question is which hid's do you guys prefer? i am looking into getting a set and would like to get some feedback on the diff. temps of the group below. thanks guys. this is off of the the xenon expert site.
3000K = Great light output (3400 lumens), Yellow, excellent for bad weather.
4500K = Great light output (3400 lumens), White, best performance
5000K = Great light output (3200 lumens), Pure white, very light blue hue. Light still white on the road
6000K = Good light output (3000 lumens) , White with purple hue, best looks

Latest posts

Back