Can i roll the fender enough?

AWDRACER6

:
Mazdaspeed 6
So i just got my new wheels and tires put on and the damn fender rubs the tire!! It peeled of the rubber. I used a piece of steel and bent the inner part up so its not as bad but i need a permanent fix. Obviously thats not the best idea to bend it but I had no choice for now. Anyways, can i roll them enough to clear or are the tires to big? The tires are 225/40/18...Its the rear that is rubbing. Here is a pic...:)

Attachments

• 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 240
yes u can roll them get a fender roller or take it to someone that knows how to do it so u dont damage the paint on the car, i had mine rolled the fronts arent as bad as the rear ones, im running 18x9.5 +38 offset and im lowered on tein stechs and now i dont rub at all...

If you get rid of that hideous gas door cover your fenders might roll themselves as a "thank you." :D

But really, what are the specs for the wheels? I'm running the same tire sizes on 18x7.5 momos with 45ish offset... still had to roll.

I'm on 18x8" 40 offset with 225/40/18 tires and Tein S-Tech springs and my fenders are only slightly rolled. I have no rub at all.

Back