Can I borrow or even rent an AccessPort from someone?

:
2008 Mazdaspeed3 Grand Touring - Black Mica
Looking to re-flash my ECU, but don't have the cash to buy an AccessPort straight up, wondering if I could borrow or rent one from one of you guys to re-flash my ECU so that I'm not running with messed up A/F ratio from engine mods. Idling rough when I fill up my tank, sometimes stalls out, minor inconvenience but the HP, TQ, and fuel economy gains would be spectacular.

If any of you guys leave on the east coast of FL, preferably around Vero Beach or the surrounding areas, even a ways off, we can meet halfway or something, idk. PM me or email me, blackdragon0731@aol.com

Thanks guys

an access port is bound to whichever car you flash the ECU on. Theres no way to pass it around to flash a bunch of cars ECUs.

you have to buy one.

no, you have to "unmarry" it from your car which can be done, then at that point it can be used on another car.

Looking to re-flash my ECU, but don't have the cash to buy an AccessPort straight up, wondering if I could borrow or rent one from one of you guys to re-flash my ECU so that I'm not running with messed up A/F ratio from engine mods. Idling rough when I fill up my tank, sometimes stalls out, minor inconvenience but the HP, TQ, and fuel economy gains would be spectacular.

If any of you guys leave on the east coast of FL, preferably around Vero Beach or the surrounding areas, even a ways off, we can meet halfway or something, idk. PM me or email me, blackdragon0731@aol.com

Thanks guys

you really shouldnt be having that much of a problem if all you have is the mods in your sig.

Ya, I'm gonna guess you're running that BOV VTA, not recirc'd. If that is the case, thats why your idling rough and stalling. Recirulate it and it all goes away.

Back