Can anyone recommend a Boost Controller?

Fricks

:
2003.5 MazdaSpeed Protege
In need of a boost controller... any ideas? what did you use for your protege

I prefer MBC's specifically TurboXS DSBC. Used them in both of my Mazdas. Others like EBC's. Just choose whatever one you like and the brand wisely. And before you go "twisting" make sure that your engine is up to what you intend to throw at it.

I'm using the Hallman Pro RX on both my MSP and MSM. I've found them to be dead nuts reliable, especially for a <$100 piece.

DIY for me. $10 no issues .5-1 psi spikes but not %100 if it's due to waste gate issues or not

Budget is always infinite when it comes to my car haha. Just looking for a liable boost controller.

Budget is always infinite when it comes to my car haha. Just looking for a liable boost controller.

lol infinite you say?!! Get an ems and run a mac valve they cost 25-40 bucks (and it the same valve haltech, gfb, AEM and so on use, they just rebrand it and sell for 100 bucks), depending on the system you can program boost by gear, tapper boost and other awesome stuff.

Then get an electronic boost controller. They're way better than an mbc, less lag more accurate, no adjusting due to temperature, quick changes, low and hi settings list goes on

Then get an electronic boost controller. They're way better than an mbc, less lag more accurate, no adjusting due to temperature, quick changes, low and hi settings list goes on

Yeah i just gotta keep looking, there are so many options

Yeah i just gotta keep looking, there are so many options

Go to the link I sent and read up about it. They compare different ebc with there own. I really like my gfb ebc and the newer one is even nicer then mine

Im willing to spend money no doubt, i always am. But i feel as if a cheap boost controller can do the same as a more expensive one.

PS: One of these days i gotta throw some pics up of my MSP! Ill make a thread within the next couple days for us active users

well i know you dont want a MBC for sure there always gonna be boost spikes, and withe the more expensive one they are more accurate. i like the saying you pay for what you get. i know there a couple EBC on the forum, i think it a Greddy one for a good price but dk if its sold. and i would love to see some pics of your msp

Back