Can Anyone help with 03 mazdaspeed

lalatoyab4

:
03 mazdaspeed
So we have 03 mazdaspeed 2nd one we've owned love this car but right now we are down right frustrated there is no check engine light at all not even in on postion we tried to scan it it said no ecm then we took it to autozone and it wont connect we checked all fuses and and relays and all wires to the ecu does this mean my ecm if faulting out we have went though almost everything and we are not getting anywhere plz plz help if you can

I'm buying a second msp this weekend and may have a spare ecu you can try once the car gets here. I'll let you know what I come up with.

Aww thank you that would be so appericated if you do let me know how much you want. I tried to get the price and availability from Mazda today and you can't get one anymore from them new and I'm having a hard time finding one

Well I found out that was not the problem we ran into a few things and fixed them and now everything is working properly but now there is a new problem it wants to cut at 5000 rpms only when you lay on the petal also getting a humming noise. Any ideas guys that could help me I know there has to be a vac leak bc I just hooked a gauge and from everything I've read what were getting is not right but what I'm wondering is would that make the car cut like that when you just drive it has no problems meaning no noise and no cut

It's your vacuum leak that's your problem. Find that, and it will be fixed. Could be a broken wastegate actuator.

Well I found out that was not the problem we ran into a few things and fixed them and now everything is working properly but now there is a new problem it wants to cut at 5000 rpms only when you lay on the petal also getting a humming noise. Any ideas guys that could help me I know there has to be a vac leak bc I just hooked a gauge and from everything I've read what were getting is not right but what I'm wondering is would that make the car cut like that when you just drive it has no problems meaning no noise and no cut

Vacuum leak, ignition coils, failing WGA

Back