Can Anyone Explain This To Me????

MS6freek

:
MAZDASPEED 6 2006
i was driving on the highway this morning on my way to work . i was driving about 60 MPH not more and suddenly the traction control light came on flashing not the DCS, the light that you see the car skidding and my rpm gauge just started going crazy and the car just died !! WTF WAS THAT ???

so i left my car in a parking lot that i found next to the highway for now...

any idea's on what it could be???

when im trying to restart it , it starts goes to 1k and dies back and when i press the gaz pedal , it is like there is nothing . no air , no fuel. im at half tank of gaz.

your help would be apreciated !!

thanks guys.

I know that when my battery died my rpm gauge went crazy when I tried to start it, but nothing like what you are describing. Were you on throttle when this happened?

but if it was the battery the car wouldn't start, right? he is saying that the car starts but dies again.

I really don't understand what it could be. Just remove your mods and go back to the dealer. J/k Basics first though. My wife jeep died and would crank but idle down to a stall and ended up being the battery. Hot weather will suck the life out of them. I know you have, but check to make sure there are no loose hoses or dangling wires. I am not sure how to tell if there is gas pressure or air pressure getting to the combustion chamber. What is throwing me off is the DCS light? What does DCS have to do with the engine?? It sounds like a gas problem. Doesn't the MS6 have a drive by wire gas pedal or something like that??? I beileve since it will intially start, it is not a clogged gas. Geez!! I am sorry to hear about this. I wish I knew more about DISI to help.

There's gotta be some DTC's stored with such a failure. Those would help greatly in diagnosing the problem.

exactly....You mod your car beyond factory spec and don't expect it to blow up on you? you poor poor little man(headshake

I have no idea what it is but if its the mods then thats a bummer cuz i have almost all the same ones. Although i have the 71R not the 76R, maybe thats the kicker.

there a guy on this thread that blew up his car with the 76r already..and it happened at 4k rpm's.. i wouldnt rule out that possiblity but this sounds like a battery to me too.. check the fuel pump relay also. a buddy of mine with a gtp his fuel pump relay works with his alarm and the alarm screwed up the relay and it would start then idle then die just like urs.

at 30 psi u blow an engin at any rpm ;)

there a guy on this thread that blew up his car with the 76r already..and it happened at 4k rpm's.. i wouldnt rule out that possiblity but this sounds like a battery to me too.. check the fuel pump relay also. a buddy of mine with a gtp his fuel pump relay works with his alarm and the alarm screwed up the relay and it would start then idle then die just like urs.

HERE ARE the codes
IMG_2685.jpg

IMG_2684.jpg

FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! car is at my house now, running like new, the problem was the crank sensor that was loose , dont ask me how lol!!

so if anyone of u guys get that problem , make them check the crank sensor right away !!

thanks for all the comments and the help guys, i really apreciate it!!

Latest posts

Back