Calling out all you that live in the northern virginia area!

spdjnke

:
08.5 CWP Speed3 GT (sold)
Hey all,

just trying to get a roll call on who lives around the Fairfax, Springfield, Manassas, Chantilly, Alexandria, Woodbridge etc area. When I first joined here 3 years back, my buddy and I tried to get members together to meet and hangout, to get to know each other and our cars but never resulted. So I'm here now to try again and see if any of you are interested in getting to know your fellow AREA members, so post yourself.

PLEASE FOLLOW THE FORMAT BELOW

Year MS3/MS6 Color location Name Alias
---- --------- ---- -------- ----- -----
08.5 MS3 GT CWP Burke Tom Spdjnke
08.5 MS3 GT CWP Manassas Alec abuch91
09.0 MS3 GT CWP Richmond knockout5
08.0 MS3 GT SS- Arlington Goob goob_os101
08.0 MS3 SP SS- Alexandria Alex copperkiid
08.0 MS3 GT SS- Ft Meade Rich viper117630
07.0 MS3 GT BM- Bristow Bobby rmgedon69
08.0 MS3 GT BM- Rockville Mike MS3inDC
08.0 MS3 SP BM- Lorton Brian rock33w
09.0 MS3 SP BM- Winchester Chris Bez
08.5 MS3 GT TR- Alexandria Tony Kain
10.0 MS3 SP LS- Oakton Matt ChimmyChong
10.0 3 Sedan GB- Woodbridge Justin maz94protege

Not sure if anyone else has departed with their MS3...need an update...

Last edited:

oh by the way I got pulled over twice last week in PWC for my exhuast, I remember you telling me fairfax cops were harrasing you

Unfortunately yes, you know thats just going to continue more and more, after that they will start to nit pick your car apart to give you tickets...so I would recommend that you reconsider a new exhaust..it's just NOT worth the trouble with the cops.

oh by the way I got pulled over twice last week in PWC for my exhuast, I remember you telling me fairfax cops were harrasing you

Unfortunately yes, you know thats just going to continue more and more, after that they will start to nit pick your car apart to give you tickets...so I would recommend that you reconsider a new exhaust..it's just NOT worth the trouble with the cops.

yeah he read my tint which is 35% all around but he didn't give me a ticket for that oddly enough. i dont want to give up the exhaust because I love the sound but it makes it not fun having to worry about being targeted

Well theres nothing we can do about that, even tho our wagons are a bit of a sleeper, with a loud exhaust your just wearing a bulleye to the cops. Main reason I got raid of my CorkSport and same with my buddy alex who had the mazdaspeed CBE and ended up with a Racing beat and me a cobb...just enough sound to keep me happy.

yeah he read my tint which is 35% all around but he didn't give me a ticket for that oddly enough. i dont want to give up the exhaust because I love the sound but it makes it not fun having to worry about being targeted

a roll call

08.5 MS3 GT CWP Burke Tom Spdjnke
08.0 MS3 GT SS Arlington Goob goob_os101
08.0 MS3 SP SS Alexandria Alex copperkiid
07 MS3 GT BM - Bristow - Bobby (rmgedon69)

meet & greet

fyi: that would depend on the date tony.

not to be an anti-social or anything but it all depends when and where you guys wanna do this.

I've been firing up the grill plenty as of late, wouldn't mind hosting sometime. I don't have a lot of space for parking, though.

OK, Bobby. Tom, this is Tony asking what Tom has to say because Bobby wants to know.

p.s. Tom Tony Bobby Tom Tony Bobby Tom Tony Bobby Tom Tony Bobby Tom Tony Bobby Tom Tony Bobby Tom Tony Bobby Tom Tony Bobby Tom Tony Bobby Tom Tony Bobby Tom Tony Bobby Tom Tony Bobby Tom Tony Bobby Tom Tony Bobby

Back