calling all yellow MSP's with exterior mods..

Repost X's 3 but ya know i just had to. Its my only exterior mod... *tear*

IMG_0013.JPG

daedalus, you gotta get me a pic from a little further away, at a regular angle.

came across my car on modified mag's website for HIN... my son is in the background playing video games... lol The hood was popped so I could put the springs underneath, but I was off talking to another car owner. (and no, the car does not look 100% the same.. it was for the show at the time).

HIN_008.jpg

they both are just VIS CF hood, but different versions. One has been painted yellow to match the car (The regular evo hood), the other is the alternate evo design unpainted.

YellowSpeedInNY, that lip looks awsome. It's the first yellow speed i see with it on. Post more pics.

back from the dead....red-out tails, black spline tuner lugs and orange side markers. OH if anyone has and pics of a cf dg grill on their Blazing Yellow MSP id love to see them.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMGP0721.JPG
    IMGP0721.JPG
    142.1 KB · Views: 131
  • IMGP0760.JPG
    IMGP0760.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 120
oh no... kill it! Its a banana with wheels!

MSP#735 said:
back from the dead....red-out tails, black spline tuner lugs and orange side markers. OH if anyone has and pics of a cf dg grill on their Blazing Yellow MSP id love to see them.

Thanks

Back