CAD File of MSP

MSPM1cheLe

DRVRMOD
:
2010 BMW 135i
Hey all,

Was wondering if i could get some help. I could have sworn tehre was someone on here that has a CAD file of the MSP. I am working together with a company to get some models made up..... It would be a tremendous help if I can get ahold of someone's CAD file/mock up. Please Please Please!

Once the file is obtained, I will be able to give more info and set up a group buy. :]

Thanks!

You mean pre made, or the ones where I have to put it together myself and f up the paint job?

You mean pre made, or the ones where I have to put it together myself and f up the paint job?

lol trying to get some pre cut/molded msp r/c car bodies ;] so it "pre-made" but you'd have to paint it yourself... but it's pretty easy, i promise.

Hey all,

Was wondering if i could get some help. I could have sworn tehre was someone on here that has a CAD file of the MSP. I am working together with a company to get some models made up..... It would be a tremendous help if I can get ahold of someone's CAD file/mock up. Please Please Please!

Once the file is obtained, I will be able to give more info and set up a group buy. :]

Thanks!

you likely saw my vector image, created in Adobe Illustrator.

VIPMSP.jpg

unfortunately, it's not CAD, or a 3D model... just a flat vector image.

Sorry, no CAD file but I'd be down for the rc bodies. There's quite a few fwd touring car chassis available now.

Last edited:
Back