C.R.E.A.M Build Thread

Solidavocado

:
Mazda 2
Starting work on the Office car, slowly slowly. New to the forum and just wanted to keep a log of how the car was going and feedback by other 2' members

updated - started off taking the badges.. now have to get the holes filled.

Updated - New Exhuast Installed Today

New Wheels - Avid Av.12 16x8

Next up Lowered Springs.. however living in Australia is already hard enough to get parts for the car, especially where I live.
two options if anyone could help. Lovell Springs are an Australian suspension brand which will give a 25mm (1inch), or the conventional H & R Springs which give about 40mm an inch and a half. can anyone offer some guidance?

Last edited:
Solidavacado.....

Nice looking ride.... pipe looks the part & sounds good.....

Yea getting the M2 down off its stilts is a must ;)

Shaun.....

Yippe another Australian. Which state you in? Exhaust sounds good is it a full system or just a rear muffler?

I am in Melbourne. Someone in Vic has to represent the pride that is the Mazda 2, and i took on that role lol

Got the lowered springs. However! They for in the slot, but the shock won't allow it to drop that much, it's measured at about 35mm and it just sits in there rattling aroud without really doing anything? Any suggestions?

Have a picture we can look at?

nuh i did it with my mechanic, they sat in there however he wasnt happy with it at all because they were compressed at all. so im going to look at other areas.
that also must be said these are springs custom made in another State of Australia where i live parts arent easy to get a hold of

Wooo Aussie! up in the NT haha from Darwin what about yourself? Full exhuast

Love the sound and look of your exhaust mate, would like to do similar, care to share what you got done?

I am in Melbourne. Someone in Vic has to represent the pride that is the Mazda 2, and i took on that role lol

Im from Melb too mate!

Got the lowered springs. However! They for in the slot, but the shock won't allow it to drop that much, it's measured at about 35mm and it just sits in there rattling aroud without really doing anything? Any suggestions?

What springs did you end up going with?

Back