C&D Protege 5 Review

kura808

:
'02.5 MP5
uhh idk if its a repost. i tried using the search button thingy at work but it kept on saying fatal error lol...anyways i thought it was an interesting read.

http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews...get_rides/mazda_protege5_short_take_road_test

i like this part:
"The setting was last month's Supertuner Challenge. The mini-Mazda was on hand as an errand boy and was being used as a shuttle en route to the next driver change during the road drive. But as we took off, we noticed there was no map in the Proteg5 so we had to keep up with the car ahead. The 650-hp Lingenfelter Twin-Turbo Vette had a 520-hp advantage plus a high-g tire-and-suspension setup, but the nimble little wagon managed to keep within view. And although public-road prudence restrained the Corvette to probably three- or four-tenths of its capability, the equally prudent Proteg5 pilot was enjoying the full potential of his mount and grinning from ear to ear. "

haha a car that barely makes 100whp can keep up wit a TT corvette. pretty kool. makes me happy to have me p5 :)

haha a car that barely makes 100whp can keep up wit a TT corvette. pretty kool. makes me happy to have me p5 :)

Maybe that's why i could "keep up" with a BMW 335i in traffic by staying in the fast lane while he cut in and out. I always ended up passing him when he reached bottlenecks.

Back