Buying MP3 / MSP

(V)SP4Life

:
2003 Mustang v6
Anyone have a well kept MP3 for sale? Preferably around the louisiana area? just pm me with details and i'll get back to you asap.

I don't have an MP3 but have also been looking for one. There's one in Florida for sale on autotrader.com. $8500 and only 37k mi. I probably won't jump on it because I'm in Colorado but it seems like an awesome deal to me.

BTW, I have dibs on the one in Montana. I figured that's too far away for you anyway. Just like FL too far for me.

guys.......these cars are deffinitely worht traveling over. there are counless people on these boards that have traveled across country to get the best car with the best deal. I found my MP3 just around the corner from my house but I bought my MSP in Detroit (and i live in Houston!!!). they're great cars to have.

Yea the only problem with me traveling so far is i'm 17 and have parents haha, so i have to wiat for an msp or mp3 to come somewhere close, i just traveled to houson wednesday for an msp, and it was a freaking piece lol, the dealership lied their asses off, it was annoying becuase i traveled 4 hours 1 way to look at it and be dissapointed to turn around adn travel another 4 hours lol. But oh well my search continues.

if you see anything else in houston yuou want me to check out it wouldn't be a problem. theres a pretty good msp/mp3 following here so one of us will check it out for ya.

Good luck on your search! If you find two let me know, I'd trade my P5 for an MP3

Also if you find one anywhere in New England I'm sure there's someone in NEPOC who would be able and willing to check it out for you.

Do a search within a 300 mile radius of 31909 (my zip). I did a quick one and found one yellow MP3 and several MSPs. (Be careful though. There is a black MSP on there that we believe to be a scam. They call it both a MSP and an MP3...and the same car/same pics are in two listings...at least it was a few weeks ago.)

BTW I'm in GA but I don't know how far you were talking about driving.

Last edited:
Back