buying a new car. Opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is something for you to read:

"The Consumer Paradox: Scientists Find that Low Self-Esteem and Materialism Goes Hand in Hand"
http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2007/11/the-consumer-pa.html

or here is a quick list of car companies for people who need to compensate to feel comfortable in society:

Any
Ferrari
Lamborghini
Bentley
Bugatti
Maybach

i do have to agree, but someone like me would buy one of those cars not for the way i look driving it, because i hate attention, but just because they are good cars to drive, and fast as f*ck!

dont need money to spend on school i have a full ride but hai five. I know its very d baggy and immature of me to want a louder car but i do so **** yall i guess

Does a Z or STi really get girls? I just don't see those as girl magnets. Get a sport/luxury car like a used E46 M3 or a new A4. That's more impressive than an STi or a Z and if you're a fan of Clarkson, you'll know why I suggest a BMW or an Audi.

Does a Z or STi really get girls? I just don't see those as girl magnets. Get a sport/luxury car like a used E46 M3 or a new A4. That's more impressive than an STi or a Z and if you're a fan of Clarkson, you'll know why I suggest a BMW or an Audi.

its a "bag" magnet...

hopefully someone gets it

just keep your car! if a girl want you over a car and you fall for it your an idiot! and these things have potential and turn heads!

last weekend i raced at the track for the midnights and my first time ever down the track i did a 14 flat, destroyed the evo i raced, dont have much done to the car, its stage one, and back in the pits a couple girls wanted a ride because i just creamed an evo, and had the same time as a nearly built sti (well full bult ons atleast), z's, sti's, evo's and all those other cars are waaay to pricy for what they are!!

keep your car and come to some meets fool!!!!!!!

it's true about the z's, sti's and evo's except none of them have FWD. gotta pay to play with the big boys.

Well, I won't argue there.

Attachments

• vette1.jpg
    vette1.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 74
Bwahahahahaha. Girl magnet? If you really need a car to attract ladies, I feel sorry for ya. Anyway, this thread is going absolutely nowhere.

Bwahahahahaha. Girl magnet? If you really need a car to attract ladies, I feel sorry for ya. Anyway, this thread is going absolutely nowhere.

agreed. the only time that some chick is going to be attracted to you because of a car is if your in a ferrari or something like that. And its really not the car, its the $$ and the attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back