buying a new car. Opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would keep the ms3 and use the price diff that you would have spent for an sti or Z on hookers, it's usually ~240 an hour so 4 hookers per 1k you would have financed
get to it !

Maybe just buying these will get you the attention you want?
fail-owned-hubcap-fail.jpg

See if this bodykit can be made for your car. would look dope with those wheels and get you all the attention you'll ever want

ultimate-ricer.jpg

do what i do and pull up next to the guy with a z, smile at his girl and pwn him when he tries to race. girls will laugh when he gets walked by a "station wagon"

or do what familia said. either way works really

Did that last Saturday in Greenwood. That Z guy was so pissed he rolled up his and his girl's window and would not look over.

You already have speed, practicality, and looks. Why the hell would you ditch it for a STi that every douchebag has or a 2-seater Z? Wtf is wrong with you?

dont need money to spend on school i have a full ride but hai five. I know its very d baggy and immature of me to want a louder car but i do so **** yall i guess

just keep your car! if a girl want you over a car and you fall for it your an idiot! and these things have potential and turn heads!

last weekend i raced at the track for the midnights and my first time ever down the track i did a 14 flat, destroyed the evo i raced, dont have much done to the car, its stage one, and back in the pits a couple girls wanted a ride because i just creamed an evo, and had the same time as a nearly built sti (well full bult ons atleast), z's, sti's, evo's and all those other cars are waaay to pricy for what they are!!

keep your car and come to some meets fool!!!!!!!

MS3 subtle? The first week I got my car 4 women and a couple guys even screamed when I hit the gas. STI would be nice but it is not a good daily driver. The MS3 is a great dd and does well in the winter(better then 350z). Get an STI and you will beg for the comfort of your MS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back