buying a 2003 mazda speed

subzero

Can anyone help me out with this one....what do i look for when buying one of these cars and how reliable are they...any major concerns that i should watch out for...the car i am looking at has 23,000 miles on it and looks great,,,but who knows...any suggestions would be greatly appreciated..
thanks

tops on my list would be to see if it has any mods... it may have the warranty voided by Mazda already and that could be a possible reason for the sell.

subzero said:
Can anyone help me out with this one....what do i look for when buying one of these cars and how reliable are they...any major concerns that i should watch out for...the car i am looking at has 23,000 miles on it and looks great,,,but who knows...any suggestions would be greatly appreciated..
thanks

Ums on here is selling his...

I am selling a MazdaSpeed Protege 2003.5 less than 12,000 miles, blue. Check oit out on this link.

Check out the Common MSP problem and fixes thread stickied at the top of the MSP section of this site. It should give you insite on what to try and notice prior to making your purchase.

they are good cars, very realiable, great gas mileage, with the average problems of any affordable sporty used car, my biggest concern while looking for one was making sure it wasn't modified, A) because i wanted an unmolested car, B) because i wanted the warranty...

Yes I am selling my MazdaSpeed Protege. I am located at Andrews AFB, near Washington D.C.

.... must have been that repetitive advertising....

What are you looking to get out of your car and then I can tell you if the MSP is good.....

I'll tell you buy the speed, I've owned Firebirds and camaro's. Granted there are some downfalls but you'll enjoy the car. TRUST ME

Latest posts

Back