Bumper bars?

Lol so am I.

I got rear ended the third day i had the car. Really wish I had one of the bumper guards then.
Just got the car back after 7 days.

Sent some e-mails to companies that make them for the Nissan Rogue, I guess there is hope?
No responses yet.

Found some!

http://www.antec-online.de/public/de/2/0/16D/index.htm

14m40au.jpg

The CX-5 has a grey interior btw...

Last edited:
YEAH!.... but in Germany DO'H! I don't see rear ones either. I like how the plastic part of the bumper comes up a little higher. This already saved me some scratches in the paint. Someone in the US will make these sooner or later. I'm waiting for these guys to make them www.blackhorseoffroad.com/

I've sent a few e-mails to companies, most of them said it will be sometime in 2013 for theirs to roll out.
Did you get an ETA from blackhorse?

I'm sure you can get the one from Germany sent here.
Have somebody order them, send them money and voila!

was searching for the same thing and wondered if anyone found a US source for these? I haven't had any luck finding one for the front and rear. Found a great looking front but it's in Australia

attachment.php

9965_2_retail.jpg

This past weekend when I was going to get in my car I noticed there was a small dent on my front bumper 2016 white CX-5.😞 Can this be home fixed or should I take it to pros?

Sent from my LG-D400 using Tapatalk

Don't have but I know broadfeet offers bull bars for the CX-5. Then you can add some duallys or round lights for more lighting on the front.

Latest posts

Back