Bug removal...

Still wimping around, but he is ok I think.

Dryer sheet and water is a winner, winner, chicken dinner. Almost no effort to remove yesterdays bugs from our CWP. There must be some sort of high powered detergent type stuff in the dryersheet because there were some suds while I was doing it.

Still wimping around, but he is ok I think.

Dryer sheet and water is a winner, winner, chicken dinner. Almost no effort to remove yesterdays bugs from our CWP. There must be some sort of high powered detergent type stuff in the dryersheet because there were some suds while I was doing it.

Yeah, it does leave a film, but it washes/rinses off.....you can use it in the windshiel as well!!!!

Well...overanalyzed comes to mind.

Well, I suppose that can be considered true. But, how's that different then many threads on here about oil, H/U screen cleaning, wax, etc.? I find it interesting that I learned something I didn't know and that there are alternatives to what some considered the norm.

I dont think this is a less important topic as the forum has newbies like me.... I learn a lot from all threads here and all is important for me.. Including the bug removal

Just bought a 2015 CX-5 a week ago and I have an appointment to install a protective film on the front, hood and fenders. A bit overkill but WTF.

Back