buddyclub2 update w/19in C5 racing hart rims

I was liking the orange / silver look you had before you started adding CF - I think it looked smoother

Attachments

• Picture 028_edited.jpg
    Picture 028_edited.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 182
  • Picture 029_edited.jpg
    Picture 029_edited.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 195
  • Picture 030_edited.jpg
    Picture 030_edited.jpg
    307.5 KB · Views: 192
painting

thanks,
i wanted to paint the top part of the dg lip because its not cf only the bottom half is. i don't know what to do. i kinda like my other lip better b/c it was painted but it wasn't cf.

fmic would look nice though (hmm) (hmm)

he had posted pics of his car before this and the BC2 front fascia just didn't look right. guess it doesn't go good on Spicy Orange. It looks way better like this

I love the way the car looks in the first pics... not too crazy about all the carbon fiber though. But yeah, nice work, something different, i enjoy it.

alick02 your MSP is nice as hell, and i really like those 19'' in. racing harts on there too.

thanks

VA03Speed said:
alick02 your MSP is nice as hell, and i really like those 19'' in. racing harts on there too.

hey va03speed, nice sig.

thanks a lot for all the comments, i haven't done anything else to my car since then....i don't know if im finish or just don't want to "overdue" it. I guess i'll just keep checking out the forums and see what else is tight.
thank u all,
aris
ps. money is tight now since i quit both jobs and going back to school.....

Last edited:
Back