Brunoxmatoss 3/girlfriend picture thread

you let her on the hood with those heels? lol

nice but no whale eye pic? lol

it was a process, i actually had to pick her up and place her on the hood. there were no dents or anything afterwards though (yippy)

and as far as a drop. i will be installing my prokit, ATOY sideskirts, and rear flares within the next few weeks.(thumb)

As a girl-to-girl comment: tell her to get higher stilettos. That'll really make her legs pop and give her feet that sexy arch. ;)

But yeah, you need a drop -- it'll make those wheels look awesome. Which is odd for me, cause I usually hate bronze wheels. But I can dig those on your 3.

Very nice photography. Props to your friend!

As a girl-to-girl comment: tell her to get higher stilettos. That'll really make her legs pop and give her feet that sexy arch. ;)

But yeah, you need a drop -- it'll make those wheels look awesome. Which is odd for me, cause I usually hate bronze wheels. But I can dig those on your 3.

Very nice photography. Props to your friend!

she hates really high heels because she feels shes already tall enough "im 6'2, shes 5'7-8"

she hates really high heels because she feels shes already tall enough "im 6'2, shes 5'7-8"
Well, I didn't mean that I think she should get higher heels for everyday use. Just sayin' that in a photoshoot, I think they'd look good. Once the photoshoot was done, she could throw the high stilettos in the back of her closet and forget about 'em .. till the next time the camera pops out, heh.

Anyhoo, any thoughts about tinting your tail lights? I noticed you have the emblem blacked out back there, so tail-tinting would prolly look nice.

Of course, this is coming from the chick that has OCD with anything dark colored, so like I'd ever say anything else, LOL.

She's a cutie. I think the first pic is my favorite - it's the most in-the-moment/spontaneous - looks like she's having fun.

and I agree with Rush...another chick here, the higher heels would be more complimentary looking in the pics - alters the line of the leg and butt and the arch of her feet.

And kudos for not having the tarty/whorey makeup on that most of the car models have...I just don't understand that look...she's pretty naturally!

I should have the g/f model on my car..

if not, maybe the pug. He is bringing sexy back.

She looks shorter against the background of your car.
All woman's breasts grow and shrink a bit... at least all that are of child bearing years. Even my wife, who's now past all that.

And kudos for not having the tarty/whorey makeup on that most of the car models have...I just don't understand that look...she's pretty naturally!

+1. Here, here, Joyce-Ann.
Slutty only works for those that can carry it off. She is too sweet looking (notice I used the word "looking") to carry that look.
She is a natural looker.

lol i didnt even notice your car till i scrolled back up..

nice pics.

i like this one the best..

brnuoshana15.jpg
That is a nice shot and it was a toss-up for me. But in this one she could be anybody. I like the one I chose because you can see her face too. That's when she becomes more than just a model, imo.

*edit* Oh, and they can call them bronze if they want to, but they sure look gold to me.

Last edited:
That is a nice shot and it was a toss-up for me. But in this one she could be anybody. I like the one I chose because you can see her face too. That's when she becomes more than just a model, imo.

*edit* Oh, and they can call them bronze if they want to, but they sure look gold to me.

they arent that color in person. they are alittle darker/duller. they only look like that in the sunlight. =/

i honestly wish they were that color all the time. i love my wheels =D

Well, I didn't mean that I think she should get higher heels for everyday use. Just sayin' that in a photoshoot, I think they'd look good. Once the photoshoot was done, she could throw the high stilettos in the back of her closet and forget about 'em .. till the next time the camera pops out, heh.

Anyhoo, any thoughts about tinting your tail lights? I noticed you have the emblem blacked out back there, so tail-tinting would prolly look nice.

Of course, this is coming from the chick that has OCD with anything dark colored, so like I'd ever say anything else, LOL.

lol, i knew what you meant. im just saying that shes really picky, and considering she feels shes tall enough, idk what she would say about it. but well see! ill deffinately tell her! (thumb)

Back