Broken Turbo>IC pipe!

I got my invoice today for the hardpipes from turbohoses.com and the grand total was:$471.60:eek: yeah that 2nd day shipping is killing me! there was no sale's tax. they will be shipping out on wednesday the 5th so they will be here on friday.

Thanks. I already ordered them, but wanted to see some pictures of them installed.

03MSPRO said:
Thanks. I already ordered them, but wanted to see some pictures of them installed.

I have a pic of Cullen's installed ... it hink he is the owner of **********.com.

Attachments

• msp_proto_4.JPG
    msp_proto_4.JPG
    736.6 KB · Views: 323
It does not look like it? Another member posted some pics last week. The pipes where polished and finished better. Those look like prototypes.

Even the picture on www.turbohoses.com looks different.

mspeed#267 said:
I got my invoice today for the hardpipes from turbohoses.com and the grand total was:$471.60:eek: yeah that 2nd day shipping is killing me! there was no sale's tax. they will be shipping out on wednesday the 5th so they will be here on friday.
DUDE!!! Whats wrong with ya... we've got a groupbuy going for those pipes for $365 and free shipping!!! jump on the wagon and call cullen from **********

Back