Brittney's comeback??

I didn't think she looked THAT bad, considering all the bad pictures that are posted all over the internet daily of her. I didn't watch the performance, but I heard the lip-syncing and dancing were atrocious.

She sucked big time, looks like while she was K-Fed some of him rubbed off on her. But she did look very decent compared to the tabloid pics recently.

I would know what I would look like if My job was entertaining people.....not to mention having personal trainers and professional choreographers at my beck and call

......but that's just me.

One thig is for sure: she sure is getting a lot of publicity...

Eh, I don't think she'd be "obese" in celebrity world. She wasn't even that big.
For a 20yo celebrity she's obese, but in reality she's damn fine.

It's a shame that the Hollywood/fashion/etc industries is going around trying to recoup and have 'healthier' looking models, then when someone is healthy, she's called fat. I think if she wasn't wearing that outfit, she'd look better.

I'm not a Brittany fan but she looked pretty normal and better than most women that have had two babies. Its ironic seeing fat women on the news commenting on her being fat.

Back