Brand of rotors

sykopat

:
Mazda Mazdaspeed6 2006, Mazda 3 Sport GT 2007
Which brand of rotors (disks) would you suggest for a Mazdaspeed6?

I need to replace the front ones, and it seems that no shop in my area can get Brembo ones for the Speed6.

I do not plan on doing any track racing for now. I don't want the cheapest quality, but I do not need the most expensive ones either.

Thanks

Have you tried looking online... like say Street Unit? They have several brands of rotors and other brake accessories, including Brembos for up front if that's what you're looking for.

I'd look into StopTech personally. Don't get a drilled rotor, as they are prone to stress cracks where they were drilled.

Someone told me about DBA rotors. About twice the price of Brembo ones.... seems like an expensive set to me. I don't think I need that much quality.

I did look at some web sites, but none of the brands are offered in Montreal. No one seems to be able to get Brembos, as an example. Also, to order from Protegegarage (prices are very good), unfortunately I would get raped by the customs, the exchange rate and the shipping... Anyone knows any good shop in Burlington? ;-)

checked r1concepts.com? The other forum has some posts from member that have used them for awhile and had good results.

Back