Brand new 3

droogen

:
2004 MAZDA3 5-Door S5
I recently purchased a new Mazda 3s. The stock stereo isn't bad, but I miss my bass. I have never been much of a fan of using high pass to hook up my amp's. Does anyone know if there is a dash kit for an aftermarket stereo? Also, if anyone is looking for springs or performance parts that you can't find elsewhere, there is a store in Portland, OR that deals strictly in mazda. Here is thier web address: www.corksport.com. If they don't have what you are looking for, there is a good chance they are in the procces of fabricating it. I would be very appreciative for any help in reguards to the dash kit. Thank you.

droogen said:
I recently purchased a new Mazda 3s. The stock stereo isn't bad, but I miss my bass. I have never been much of a fan of using high pass to hook up my amp's. Does anyone know if there is a dash kit for an aftermarket stereo? Also, if anyone is looking for springs or performance parts that you can't find elsewhere, there is a store in Portland, OR that deals strictly in mazda. Here is thier web address: www.corksport.com. If they don't have what you are looking for, there is a good chance they are in the procces of fabricating it. I would be very appreciative for any help in reguards to the dash kit. Thank you.

Congrats on your new ride! Not sure about the dash kit question. Are you in the Portland area?

Welcome to the board.

Corksport has stuff but their prices are higher than anybody else.

I live in Corvallis. I used to drive a Toyota, so this is quite a step up for me. I figured I would throw the cork sport thing just for anyone that might be looking for something they can't find elsewhere. I would be interested in finding out about other companies that are a little more cost efficient though.

Back