brakes from tirerack

:
Indiana
:
2017 CX-5
The time has come to replace the front and back brakes. I can spend 300 big ones or just do it myself. Has anyone tried the "Satisfied Pro OEM" pads from tirerack? I would love hawk pads but there is no real reason to spend the extra money. I would be satisfied for the car to feel like it did when purchased. This is my wife's car and she will be happy with OEM brakes. Is this a quality product?

davco said:
The time has come to replace the front and back brakes. I can spend 300 big ones or just do it myself. Has anyone tried the "Satisfied Pro OEM" pads from tirerack? I would love hawk pads but there is no real reason to spend the extra money. I would be satisfied for the car to feel like it did when purchased. This is my wife's car and she will be happy with OEM brakes. Is this a quality product?

Haven't tried the Satisfied brand, but I just had to jump in and tell you that I just had the Hawk HPS front pads installed yesterday and there is a slight but continous sqeak that might annoy your wife. If may go away after a couple hundred miles but from what I've heard everywhere pretty much all the performance pads have some level of noise. For me it was about $60 shipped for the front pads, then $152 for a shop to install, turn the rotors and flush fluid and refill with DOT4.

davco said:
Satisfied is a sponsor of "Dream Car Garage" on SpeedTV. Last season, they did some segments from the Satisfied factory, and they look like a top quality outfit! I'm definitely considering them when I have to do my brakes -- a lot of my decision will come down to money.

I wouldn't have a problem using their products on my car.

Back