Brake Rotor Dimensions

TDK

:
TURBO 2002 Mazda Protege5
Can anyone please give me the brake rotor (front and rear) dimensions from a 2002 (BJ) P5.

I am getting a custom brake setup done, but they need the dimensions of the stock rotors. I wanted to get them the dimensions without having my rotors taken apart.

Thanks

Here's the dimensions of the stock system on the Protege5/ES:

Front: Ventilated discs (10.2 x 0.9 in)
Rear: Solid discs (10.3x0.4 in)

May I ask what you've got in mind? =)

Thanks for that. Would you have the dimensions of the centre hole, apparently this is important.

I Live in Sydney/Australia, and it seems that we don't have any brake rotors specifically for the P5 available. So we are trying to see if there is anything else that is the same.

I would really like to get some imported from the U.S. but I was quoted $490 to have a set of 4 ROTORWORKS rotors shipped out to me (that is shipping alone). That is almost 2 times the cost of the rotors.

Ahh... Centerbore is 67.1mm, I beleive. The Ford Probe (Or whatever it may be called down there) had close to the same setup, if that helps. =)

You could talk to Twilight (Andrew)... He's also in Australia, and just upgraded his brakes to a set of RX7 S5 calipers with big rotors, too.

Good luck!

Back