Brake Pad Question???

JAZ32*PD*

:
2006 MAZDASPEED ATENZA G/T "CI"
Im not shure if this is true but i read in a past thread that audi s4 brake pads would work on the MS6 as an upgrade, is this true??? or is there any pads you guys recommend????

Im not shure if this is true but i read in a past thread that audi s4 brake pads would work on the MS6 as an upgrade, is this true??? or is there any pads you guys recommend????

I just got some Red Stuff pads installed on my car last week.. and I have to say that I love them.... they are smooth to the touch but once you either need to slow down quickly or slam on your brakes the bite they get is amazing.

Just my .02

I just got some Red Stuff pads installed on my car last week.. and I have to say that I love them.... they are smooth to the touch but once you either need to slow down quickly or slam on your brakes the bite they get is amazing.

Just my .02

Thanks man i've been leaning towards the EBC red stuff, I heard there really good pads!

Not sure on the question, but why not just go for an upgraded pad that is specific for the ms6. The market is out there for it

Back