Bowling Saturday night

was a good time, even the wife enjoyed herself, I owned everybody that i bowled against, except one game where kevin beat me, towards the end we started ******* around and like threee people were throwing balls at a time, it was pretty crazy. then we got kicked out of the marta station for taking pictures of our cars. went back to my place, started drinking and watched andrew put on his race wheels, then we got to hear korey talk the most anybody has ever heard! "I ... caunt feeeel mi faaccce"

damn looks like i missed out on some fun, i woulda came but i had to goto a meeting with a company we do work for this monring.

maybe next weekend we can do something else like amovie or pool or some s***.

^tyrant^ said:
damn looks like i missed out on some fun, i woulda came but i had to goto a meeting with a company we do work for this monring.

maybe next weekend we can do something else like amovie or pool or some s***.

yeah i prolly wont drink this time though...well unless sumthing annoys me again lol

speaking of getting kicked out of MARTA, zip file w/ pics (didn't feel like uploading a bunch of files, sorry...)

I had a great time guys...even if I did abuse a little bit of alcohol there at the beginning ;). Scott, you need to get some coke, even tho, being the welterweight that I am, I didn't really care lol. Korey, what happened man, I thought u were gonna meet up w/ us @ GCFG?

Oh, before I forget, Scott, many thanks to you and Gabi for housing me for a night :)

Attachments

• Marta Pics.zip
    6.5 MB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Velocifero said:
then we got to hear korey talk the most anybody has ever heard! "I ... caunt feeeel mi faaccce"

lol...that was awsome. I should have taken a video.

Anyway, it was a pretty kick ass time. Here's the best pics I got from MARTA. The shadow from the light post looks like a bad paint job on Scott's car. However, the reflection in the puddle is pretty freakin cool. That's not to mention the traffic on 400 - I wish there could have been more of that in the background. We should try this again on another rainy night.

Attachments

• DSCN2580.JPG
    DSCN2580.JPG
    377.6 KB · Views: 75
  • DSCN2575.JPG
    DSCN2575.JPG
    391 KB · Views: 65
  • DSCN2576.JPG
    DSCN2576.JPG
    369.9 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
lets not forget about Andrew trying to chop my hand off with the ball return.

ya that was funny at first, but not when we realized you wernt playing around.

and on a side note, my arms and legs hurt so bad, just shows our of shape i am.

Velocifero said:
lets not forget about Andrew trying to chop my hand off with the ball return.
It was a team effort...I still sorta feel bad about that lol. Sorry

Back