Bought my '9 a new set of "dentures" for her big smile.

teedeebee

:
2010 CX-9 GT Brill Black/Black-Grey
Now that's a grin!

Attachments

• large avatar.jpg
    large avatar.jpg
    336.4 KB · Views: 311
  • large left avatar (1280x960).jpg
    large left avatar (1280x960).jpg
    308.5 KB · Views: 323
  • full frontal avatar 4.jpg
    full frontal avatar 4.jpg
    765.4 KB · Views: 343
Last edited:
why is the upper denture look kind of crooked, not evenly spaced?

That's cosmetic and can be readily adjusted. It is also less noticeable in person; besides, I think it's a dramatic improvement over the CX9's standard honeycomb front end appearance.

wisconsin, I see posts for stuff people have done to their car, that I don't like. I don't actually tell them it looks bad, I just don't post a reply. It is called common courtesy.

I don't personally like the front end look of the new 9's, but I think teedeebee's chrome bars do actually make the new style front end look less "cheap" looking than it does from the factory.

sts7049, when someone posts something they have done to their car, and they think it looks good, its just not nice to tell them that you think it looks like crap. Just sayin'

The chrome does make for an accentuated, big grin. The best part about brilliant black on the newer 9's is it tends to hide the big grin and the huge grill work.

I must have missed the looks "like crap comment".....

Some like chrome, some don't. Some like it hot, some not.

I don't personally like the front end look of the new 9's, but I think teedeebee's chrome bars do actually make the new style front end look less "cheap" looking than it does from the factory....Just sayin'

helbigtw...what a diplomat you are. The State Dept. could use your talent! Those who have black 9s think they look the best; those who have pearl 9s think they look the best; those who have blue 9s think they look the best; those who have chrome trim like the look of chrome; those who don't, think chrome sucks...get the picture? Some fights are just not worth having.

Back