Bought a demo. Pick it up Friday

04yamaha

:
Mazda, Cx5 GS awd
Hello. Just thought I would say hi. Iv been looking at the cx5 since they came out but we have a dodge nitro that just wasn't payed down enough. Saturday I finally bit the bullet. It took one test drive and I'm back with my Mazda family. Traded a 07 mazda3 gt for the nitro to get more room for my baby and have been upset ever since. 12mpg city. Best ever 19 hwy. and 76L tank. It made me sick. Not to mention dealing with dodge for warrenty work. I'm so happy to get back into a Mazda. My mazda3 was 5k kms out of warranty. Had an issue with the synchro's in the tran. And they replaced it no questions asked. Anyway I'm happy can't wait till Friday

Hello. Just thought I would say hi. Iv been looking at the cx5 since they came out but we have a dodge nitro that just wasn't payed down enough. Saturday I finally bit the bullet. It took one test drive and I'm back with my Mazda family. Traded a 07 mazda3 gt for the nitro to get more room for my baby and have been upset ever since. 12mpg city. Best ever 19 hwy. and 76L tank. It made me sick. Not to mention dealing with dodge for warrenty work. I'm so happy to get back into a Mazda. My mazda3 was 5k kms out of warranty. Had an issue with the synchro's in the tran. And they replaced it no questions asked. Anyway I'm happy can't wait till Friday

You're going to love it. :) I've had mine about a month and a half now and couldn't be happier.

Congrats on the purchase! You'll really like the CX-5, personally, I think its the best vehicle I've owned.

I too had a very poor experience with Dodge dealership and was glad to be out of their world after just 4 months! Their name 'Dodge' has some foreshadowing to it.

Congrats on the purchase! You'll really like the CX-5, personally, I think its the best vehicle I've owned.

I too had a very poor experience with Dodge dealership and was glad to be out of their world after just 4 months! Their name 'Dodge' has some foreshadowing to it.
lol

It just blew me away at how difficult it was to get legitimate issues dealt with. 07 nitro @ 30k kms. The ECM and PCM need replaced. Lights. Radio. Rad fan would run on it's own randomly. We would come out of our house in the morn to hear the fan running. Lights on and radio blasting. Was an argument and needed video to get it fixed. Roof racks lifting warping near windshield. TSB came out for it. I was happy. Until I drove to the dealer to get it fixed. First time they fixed it. Second time they warped I was accused of peeling them up. Or overloading the racks. I don't even have the cross brackts for the racks to load anything up there. After arguing they replaced the racks. 3rd time there I had to call Chrysler Canada. Only help they did was pay half. That's bs 3 sets and clearly there's an issuse cuz they have a TSB on them and still they hassle and want me to pay half. Went into dealer Saturday to get them looked at again. Guess what. No replacement. Said I must be doing somthing wrong. I told them off drove to Mazda. Bought the cx5.

Sorry for the venting. I know there's issuse with all makes but it just seems Chrysler is really struggling. You know I would have put up with the absolutely horrendous fuel milage if they would of just fixed these issuse without hassle. One of the reasons I drove straight to maZda and didn't even look at anything else. I know the dealer treats their costumers well.

Sorry for the venting. I know there's issuse with all makes but it just seems Chrysler is really struggling. You know I would have put up with the absolutely horrendous fuel milage if they would of just fixed these issuse without hassle. One of the reasons I drove straight to maZda and didn't even look at anything else. I know the dealer treats their costumers well.

Venting is good, its bad to keep things bottled up sometimes. I have been with Mazda since 2003. Had a MPV for 10 years and a 5 for 1 year. I left for a RAM 1500 last October and it was a huge mistake (too many ways to get into here!). Let's just say I had 5x more problems in 4 months with Dodge than the 11 years I had with Mazda! I told my Mazda dealership the story and they treated me exceptionally well with the trade to the CX-5.

I love forums. My wife always says I'm a loser but guess what. Found an issues before we even picked it up. On my test drive I mentioned to my father Inlaw how the drivers mirror was vibrating and really hard to focus on cars coming behind. So of course I did the deal not thinking anything of it. First thing I did was join a forum and boom. Complete list of TSB's. Thanks Mazda247 for posting the mirror vibration TSB. I phoned the dealer this morn and they are ordering parts to fix it before I pick it up Friday.

Btw they told my wife I was the first to complain about the mirror and the tsb came feb 13th for the 2014's.

Own one dodge back in the 90's it had so many problems that dodge would do nothing about, I traded it in and have never looked at a dodge since then.

Back