Bought a 03 orange MSP

azeli73

Contributor
:
2002 Protege 5 Turbo
Bought an 03 spicy orange MSP. Some of you might remember 1FSTMSP and AZMSP. I am the third owner. It's pretty much the same. custom hard pipes, fmic and a gt28rs with a 3" exhuast and magnaflow muffler. Still running the eManage for now. Debating on changing that out. The map in there is great but I feel it can be 10 times better.

Still have my 02 boosted protege 5 and don't plan to get rid of it. seeing as it's paid off. :D

Just in time for Holloween! black nad orange in my garage... LOL

Eli

It's still my fav to drive too. I plan to keep the miles low on the MSP and use it for weekend drives :)

Nice, I'd say welcome, but you've been here longer than I have, ha. So I guess welcome to the MSP section...

That's quite a setup, by the way. What would you switch to if you get rid of the Emanage?

My mp5 is a hell of lot faster. In fact it was sitting for three days after i got the MSP. Took it out last night and it was scary fast.

I'm debating between MPI and UNICHIP. MPI because I've learned so much with my MP5 and a great teacher (Big Timm).

Either way both Protege's are sweet. I have been in both and Senorita blackie is really really quick.

As I've said before Eli, Congrats.

Back