Boser Hood on a P5...

Installshield 2

Gothenburg Superiority
Someone make me this hood...

you can see the before and after affect of a boser...

Attachments

• PDR_0309.JPG
    PDR_0309.JPG
    798.8 KB · Views: 420
  • Boser.jpg
    Boser.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 430
that would look sick but I think it'd look funky from the side due to the way our lights stick out towards the inside of the car. to make it line up with the rest of the front end, the edge would have to make a corner around the lights which ruins the lines. this kind of hood only really works well on cars with headlights that face mostly forwards (vws come to mind)

you could always make it extend down a lot, but that's not what that picture shows. it'd probably look bad, anyways

Yeah I know it would look pretty strange from the side...and it is a pretty "VW/Audi and BMW" only type of mod...looks funny on anything else pretty much...

But that is a very simple photoshop that takes not even 5 minutes...although I did not do it, a friend of mine did...but I sat there and was like "thats it"?...its simple if you have a big high quality picture to use...

Pretzellogic said:
So, how did you manage to get the car in the exact same spot? ;)
yeah, I spent a minute checking that just to make sure I didn't make a fool out of myself (hah)

it is a convincing photoshop job, that's for sure

dont need a whole hood...just a better eyelid design could accomplish that effect...Looks good(thumb)

hot damn that does look good..it was so subtle I didn't even notice at first. I wonder if thats possible with eyelids..but sigh..eyelids are lame.

It does make the car look great. I had a boser hood on my 01 GTI and it was great looking. the only downfall was i had to move my headlights back about a 1/4" to make it work

Yeah I don't know about bosers...I like the look of them a lot from dead straight on, like the pic...but they always look goofy from any other angle...especially the really "boser'd" ones that hang down over the front grill...

Overall I wish our headlights just terminated there...and the hood came down normally on top of them...instead of that wierd ass s*** where the hood comes down and overlaps a portion of the headlight that is actually there...hard to explain what I mean...but its a mod for the century if it could work...

SpicyMchaggis said:
hot damn that does look good..it was so subtle I didn't even notice at first. I wonder if thats possible with eyelids..but sigh..eyelids are lame.
you're lame!

Back