bosal catback holder and silencer?

nalspeed

Contributor
:
mazda protege 5 silver
i HAVE A BOSAL CATBACK SYSTEM it rattles the hell out of my car is there anything so I don't have to feel that sh234@#t anymore thanks also does anyone know if there are silencer for this catback I would appreciate that any website or link would be appreciated

I have the same exhaust. Same problem too. The rear bumper vibrates against the exaust a little, but the main thing to do is cut the metal just above the muffler, that should solve most of the rattling, it did for me.

Attachments

• Picture 038.jpg
    Picture 038.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 113
you a life saver how did you cut it did you go to a body shop do you hva a how to do instruction thanks, did you still buy the kartboy hanger?

ENTENSE said:
I have the same exhaust. Same problem too. The rear bumper vibrates against the exaust a little, but the main thing to do is cut the metal just above the muffler, that should solve most of the rattling, it did for me.

I still need the hanger. But I used a rubber cut off wheel. Just undo the hanger and the muffler should fall, or remove the rear section all together to access the piece of metal, its only like 1/16 inch wide buy about 1 inch long. It only takes a few min.

hey do you have silencer for the bosal I need to get one do you know any good place? thanks

ENTENSE said:
I still need the hanger. But I used a rubber cut off wheel. Just undo the hanger and the muffler should fall, or remove the rear section all together to access the piece of metal, its only like 1/16 inch wide buy about 1 inch long. It only takes a few min.

Back