boost mp3?

I believe for the complete stock MSP set up, you will be looking at somewhere around the $1200 to $1500 dollar range and that should include everything from the entire turbo set up to the msp radiator and a/c condensor.

I believe for the complete stock MSP set up, you will be looking at somewhere around the $1200 to $1500 dollar range and that should include everything from the entire turbo set up to the msp radiator and a/c condensor.

Don't forget that your gunna need a new ecu. It's not safe to boost an a mp3 ecu, so added an another 200 or so for an msp ecu(or more if you want an ems)

BTW. I spent $2000 for my spool kit and saved some $$$ by installing it myself. That was like 4 years ago so kits are a good bit cheaper now.

i spent 2500 to turbo my car, including a Perrin FMIC, ECU, and ceramic coated parts.

just do the work yourself and save money

Not that I ever plan on going turbo myself, but how long did the actual install take once all the parts were collected together? Is this something that can be done in a day, a weekend, a week?

took me 1.5 days, started on saturday morning (10am), and got the car ready by 4pm on sunday to go to work at 5 :D

i'm using a stock unflashed MSP ecu and no boost controller

10 PSI when it's under 70 degrees, otherwise steady at 8-9, no spikes

Back