Boost Jumping Back And Forth After CS SRI Install

In another slot, you can put Oil pressure gauge (need the OP sender sandwich plate). Monitoring Oil pressure is nice..something that the DH cant do.

funny you should post this... not but 10 min ago i ordered the screw on oil plate adapter from PG and a sandwich plate so i could install my OIL pressure guage

So do you need a tune (AP) for sri? If the intake without tune leans the car out, I can't imagine that a stage 1 map will not lean the car out as well.

So do you need a tune (AP) for sri? If the intake without tune leans the car out, I can't imagine that a stage 1 map will not lean the car out as well.

You shouldnt need a tune for a sri at all. Im still in the learning process with this car myself, so i have a lot of unanswered question when it comes to what boltons can you get away with, with or without a tune. I think the issue im having has something to do with the sri not having a air straightner in it.

ok i think i might have noticed something once ive been driving my car car for a while it seems to surge alot,

Boost finally stopped jumping back and forth on me, think the ecu finally figured s*** out. Right now Im spiking 18psi and holding at 15psi in 1st and second, then 3rd - 6th im spiking 21psi and holding 16psi with no jumps other then the initial spike.

Back