boost gauge in center vent?

supracelica32

:
2006 MazdaSpeed 6
i've seen a couple MS6 owners do this, but can't seem to find the threads again to pm them about them.

what mm is the best size to fit in the center vent and how have you mounted it if you have done it?

Don't know why people put boost gauges in the center pod lol. Thats really the one guage you should have your eye on when WOT and your putting it a place that requires you to look off the road.

I would advise the steering column, triple gauge mount, or the defrost vent pod.

Not to mention losing vents suck.

Form or function :). But its whatever you wan't. Im just busting your chops.

well i closed the center vent last night when i drove the car yesterday. with the heated seats and two other vents blowing, i got HOT quick. so it wont be a problem without it.

i tried emailing the place that VRMS6 got the mount from and haven't heard anything back. i'm going to try and give them a call today and see if they answer.

also, are the MS3 and MS6 vents the same? wondering why the vent pod for that the rpmstore has for the ms3 on the ms6?
http://www.therpmstore.com/product_info.php?cPath=219_122_140&products_id=846

he just finished mine up. waiting for him to send me a money request through paypal.

the guy has one more if anyone's interested.

Glad to hear hes taking care of you. Im sure you will be happy with the result...LMK if you need anything else.....

Actually, I have the Cp-e triple gauge pod on my ms6 and I get compliments on it all the time. Everyone asks if it came stock like that. Yea its a little more expensive, but it almost matches the dash and flows well with the interior. Ill post pics when I get home from class =P

Glad to hear hes taking care of you. Im sure you will be happy with the result...LMK if you need anything else.....

will do. i'll be following your how to on it for sure. but i believe i'm going to paint it black to make it blend in better.

Actually, I have the Cp-e triple gauge pod on my ms6 and I get compliments on it all the time. Everyone asks if it came stock like that. Yea its a little more expensive, but it almost matches the dash and flows well with the interior. Ill post pics when I get home from class =P

Does that come with the gauges or no? the listing is kind of vague.

i believe protege garage sells a package for the pod and gauges for $325ish.

Yea there are is a package avaliable I believe with the prosport gauges and the gauge pod. However, I just bought the pod itself and went wit an AEM wideband AF ratio instead of prosport straight across.

Back