Bolt Spacing on P5's?

BadDSM

Can someone please inform me as to the bolt spacing on the P5's.
I have a pending purchase of a 03' P5 and wanted to put my
Enkei RSF-2's 17 inch rims from my Talon on the P5.
Thanks in advance,
Evan

You could have tried the search and found this out in just a few minutes, but it's 5 X 114.3 There are some other specifics you will want to know, check the wheel/tire section.

peace
Griff

ZoomZoom said:
You could have tried the search and found this out in just a few minutes, but it's 5 X 114.3 There are some other specifics you will want to know, check the wheel/tire section.

peace
Griff

SWEET! That is the same bolt spacing!
I just bought these rims and would hate to have to sell them for cheap.
Thanks,
Evan

That also means that Rx7 rims would fit the P5's as well.

BadDSM said:
SWEET! That is the same bolt spacing!
I just bought these rims and would hate to have to sell them for cheap.
Thanks,
Evan

That also means that Rx7 rims would fit the P5's as well.
Only if the offset/width is correct. What is the offset and width on your new wheels?

On the RX-7 rims the hub centers need to be machined. Check out this thread for some details.

JasonH said:
Only if the offset/width is correct. What is the offset and width on your new wheels?

On the RX-7 rims the hub centers need to be machined. Check out this thread for some details.

17x7 +38mm offset
Will this work alright?

BadDSM said:

17x7 +38mm offset
Will this work alright?

First off BadDSM, Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to our Club. There are TWO BIG fridge'S in the corner with anything you can think of in them...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. (stash)

make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom don't care....and take it easy.

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!! (stash)

and I am sorry to inform you that those rims don't have the proper offset for the P-5.....check out the wheel/tire forum and look at the thread at the very top.....the fitment recipe thread.....it will give you the proper fitment information you need for wheel/tire combinations

Sir-Nuke

Sir Nuke said:

First off BadDSM, Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to our Club. There are TWO BIG fridge'S in the corner with anything you can think of in them...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. (stash)

make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom don't care....and take it easy.

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!! (stash)

and I am sorry to inform you that those rims don't have the proper offset for the P-5.....check out the wheel/tire forum and look at the thread at the very top.....the fitment recipe thread.....it will give you the proper fitment information you need for wheel/tire combinations

Thanks for the welcome and the info!!

Evan

Back