Bodywork suggestions needed

I was recently in an accident with my mp3. But because it wasn't my fault i got a $1700 check from the insurance company. The only damage was the hood, front bumper and grill. I know I want to get a carbon fiber hood, but im debating between the VIS OEM hood and the EVO hood. I personally like the evo hood better but im afraid it will look to flashy on the mp3 without any other bodywork. What do you guys think? Any ideas on what i could add to balance it out. I was looking at the DGM CF lip and side skirts. Anyone have any experience with any of these parts? Any suggestions on bodykits would be great too. Thanks.

i have (and am only one of the few here who do) the xcelerated concepts hood. i dont have any day pics of it but heres a night shot. still looks good with everything else stock. but i do have gunmetal rims and a cf trunk to help match.
new2.jpg

hey mp3architect wasnt that the hood that was in the accident? hows repair on the msp? i think oem carbon fiber looks the best btw. get that n some black wheels u be good. your cars mica blue right?

AznXstazy said:
hey mp3architect wasnt that the hood that was in the accident? hows repair on the msp? i think oem carbon fiber looks the best btw. get that n some black wheels u be good. your cars mica blue right?
yeah thats my old hood. they just started repairs. and they're gonna replace the hood with the same one. the reason i didn't want oem is because i wanted the vents to help get the hot air out of the engine bay. works very well too. but i dont think a mp3 needs that

oem looks soooooo much more cleaner. i think that n some dark wheels and your good to go. expecially yellow mp3.

Back