Body Odor Smell in the morning

nazgul350r

:
03 MSP & 08 CX-9 GT
First time I just into the 9 in the morning it smells like BO. Is the condenser drain plugged?

You can try to kill the mold and mildew buildup by spraying Lysol through the air intake around the windshield on the outside. Just have the car running and make sure it is in fresh air mode.

Next time if you are using AC, before you reach your destination you can turn the AC off a few minutes prior to minimize this issue. Some products actually foam up through the vents to kill the mold but I've only used Lysol spray.

First time I just into the 9 in the morning it smells like BO.

Try taking a shower first?

j/k
biggrinjester.gif

I do as hamproof says--turn the A/C off about a 1/4 mile from my home and let the fan keep blowing.

You can also use something called Frigi Fresh. That is what dealers use to kill the odor. You run the fan on high and spray into the outside air intake vents (usually in the cowl)

I would also change your cabin filter out. While it will trap dust and things it WILL NOT stop odor and actually be the cause of it.

did you just do a leather conditioning on it? I just did it to my MS3 and it smells like BO. Just horrible....I left my windows open all day and sprayed some ozium on my floormats. It helped after a couple of days

If the problem is mildew, you must first find where it's coming from and kill it at it source. Lsyol is one way, but I would ask the dealer about it and they may have a better killer on the mold, mildew problem... I have infiniti G35 and I have the same problem. Had to remove air filter on the inside and clean out the coils and heating unit, because that's where the mold for the mildew was growing. After that, no more problem. That was about two years ago.

Know, if it BO, place take a shower(smash)

Good Luck.

Back