Body Kit With lowering springs

three

:
Mazda 3
Does anybody happen to know if the extreme dimensions raven body kit will not be to close to the ground with a 2 inch drop?

I've seen the kit that s***'s tight I myself have bought a kit from E<>D and they are good people as far as it being low to the ground probly yes my kit is pretty damn close to the ground but I haven't hit yet i have a 2 inch drop not sure the specs on your kit though I'd go for it though.

eek

no offense (i think people should do what they will do to their cars) but notice i said "to their cars" and not "for their cars"...... no raven... ACCOLADE or if you want cheap and effective, australia gotta pretty nice lip kit comin outta evofusion usa (.com i believe)....urethane, hot and only 6 and change...check it

if you want the raven get it... i as most others don't really like it but to each his/her own, as far as hittin if its lowered, ask them...?? get the specs of the skirt/front/rear body height changes and then go measure your car and see if the drop is goin to damage it or not? you could always get coilovers and adjust your drop to the sweet spot...??

04_3hbravencomplete.jpg

04_3hbravenfront.jpg

04_3hbravenrear.jpg

04_3hbravenrear.jpg

omg please if you're thinking of buying that kit take the money and just burn it. at least then you'd have some pretty colored flames that would look better than that kit.

Well I like the crazy aggressive body kits. The only other body kit I like is at www.fiberimages.com and the INGS body kit. Personally I think that all the other body kits are kinda bland and boring. Most of them look like they just modified the stock body kit.

What im gonna do is get the raven body kit with the carbon fiber invader hood and the black widow 3 drag spoiler

Oh by the way, why is there so much hatred toward this body kit? I just dont see why so many people dont like it.

three said:
What im gonna do is get the raven body kit with the carbon fiber invader hood and the black widow 3 drag spoiler

Oh by the way, why is there so much hatred toward this body kit? I just dont see why so many people dont like it.
I am not usually one to hate very easily, but you will probably have the ugliest mazda3 ever.

three said:

BECAUSE IT IS THE UGLIEST KIT EVER!!!!!!! thats why we hate...ur WAY better off going with the Fiber Images widebody kit

that is the most horrible body kit ever
after seeing that i think i'm gonna kill myself.....

When you are done with the gun .. PASS IT TO ME!

What makes you think that this body kit is so ugly. I mean what parts of it make it ugly kuz i think that it looks kinda mean. And also have you herd our cars with a header and full exhaust... it isnt exactly nice and soft its kinda mean and ugly.

Last edited:
Back