Blue Ridge Parkway

346 XP

:
2007 Ms3
New owner of a 07 ms3 here, looking to get to know some more mazda geeks.

Its getting warmer now and soon it will be time to hit the mountain roads with our toys. I am not looking for any racing or anything unsafe, just a nice ride with a few curves and some scenery. PM me and we can discuss things. I live in the foothills so can start in Morganton or Blowing Rock and hit most any of the nice roads 221, 181, Blue Ridge Parkway, Shoals Mills road..............there is a lot of open road around as well as nice smooth cruising on the park way.

XP

Brevard, NC here. There is lots of nice places to drive around here but few people on this forum are from this area and the ones that are aren't very active on the local pages. Best thing to do is check out face book for a local scene or something. NC/SC carmeets is a page im a member of on FB that has lots of info on meetups and stuff. I was originally from the maiden/hickory area so I know the pain of trying to find people who want to do more than park in the hickory parking lots and talk about hondas and foxbody mustangs.

Back